View Single Post
Old 05-06-2005, 07:35 AM   #26
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Maybe you guys need a declaration of independence because your head of state is an old women who sits in a palace in a completely different continent. I would rather ELECT my head of state, in my opinion. C'mon you Aussies... it's easy... we got our independence won by a rag-tag bunch of farmer minutemen (with some help from the French).

yeah but you guys elect a president and look what you've elected. there was clinton who did not have sexual relations with that woman! lol now there is bush who has such intelligence he can give inspiring quotes like "our enemies never stop thinking about ways to destroy us, and neither do we" or something like that! what australia should do is simply replace the queen with a figurehead for a head of state that doesn't have any power and is not elected. the prime minister and his/her government continues to run the show, we just sever all ties with england. maybe we could challenge the poms to a game of cricket. if we win we're independent, if we lose we stay part of the commonwealth! we can't lose!
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie