View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 09:25 AM   #10
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anarkist) Because of people like you Uncertain people like you who try to pass laws forcing your RELIGIOUS beliefs on me. Do I restrict your rights? No I don't I don't go and help get laws past that you MUST follow that infinge on your religious beliefs. to keep with your beliefs all you have to do is not do the things that you havea right to like have an abortion (yes it is a tired example but it gets the point across) I am not forcing you to have an abortion by making it legal you now have a choice weather to get one or not. do you get what I am saying here? basically it comes down to keep your religion off my freedom and liberty and I won't force you to use your freedom.

I don't recall saying premarital sex should be banned or saying that homosexual couples shouldn't be allowed to marry. That is their business. Abortion is quite different. In that case, it is the murder of an innocent being who HAS no vote, and thus they must be fought for by those who do.

Now if you take your beliefs in politics out to their ends, we shouldn't illegalize murder, drugs, polygamy or anything like that. You wanna make those legal? If you do, I'd actually respect your position more. Right now you are jsut being contradictory.