Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2004, 12:02 PM   #112
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
AMEN...... Thou Sayest That i,am a king to this end was i born and for this cause came i into this world that i should bear witnesss unto the truth Everyone That Is Of The Truth Heareth My Voice, Let Ye The Body Be Taken Over By Christ His Blood His Victory The Truth For He Is The Only Truth The Way And The Light As We Walk In Darkness 9 times out of a 10 More Time Then We Walk In The Light, But If The Truth Has Taken Over The Body No Darkness Can There Be And For Those That Walk Not In The Light Only Darkness Will They See, FOR IT Was He That Overcame The World So That Would All Could Live And Overcome So What Is Taught Today Only The Things That He Died For And Over Came, Love One Another Rejoice In Each Others Tears And Alfictions And Trials Dont Be Shy In These Days To Tell Each Other That Hey Im In A Valley To Today But Yet Know What The Truth Is That My Saviour Walked That Valley Too Not Only To Save Us And For Victory LORD KNOWS TODAY That Were All Trying To See Better Days AMEN !!! Just Know That He Walks With Us Each And Everyday And If He Overcame The World Im Sure He Can Take Care Of Us all, PRAISE JESUS
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything