View Single Post
Old 03-16-2004, 02:39 PM   #46
Trees of Wisdom
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by hockeymom97) Well here is the email that I sent them today. I am serious with this being a daily email. More ammunition for the Better Business Bureau.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 1:35 PM
To: Melissa; '[email protected]'
Cc: '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'
Subject: RE: Mail Delivery Warning--CREEDINK FAN CLUB CALENDARS

Today is Tuesday March 16, 2004. I have sent numerous emails regarding the consumable goods that I have purchased through my membership with Creedink that I have not received. You have broken contract that with my membership I would receive a Quarterly Calendar for 2004 and Quarterly Creedink Magazine emails. I kept my end of the contract by giving you a valid credit card and you charged the payment to it. My records show that the payment cleared my bank on 09/08/03 for the membership. I am requesting the date of when I will receive my refund for goods that I purchased and are not available. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau yesterday. You have stolen my money and I would appreciate the goods that I paid for or my money back.

I will continue to email daily until I receive a response on when I can expect the goods or the refund.

Your prompt response would be beneficial to you.

You better get a response because they are stealing your money and have broken their part in the agreement.