View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 07:25 PM   #7
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I agree! I really hope that the lady at Windup is right. However, if this is all for nothing, I might just hunt down and kill the girl that started it all for making me feel sick to my stomach for 2 days since I've heard.

Like someone said before, no one really knows what Mark said. It is all based on someone's interpretation. Just because he may have said that Creed is getting off to a slow start so he is pursuing other avenues, doesn't mean that Creed is done. It could just very well mean that they are taking more time off than originally expected. They could do other things and still get back to Creed later.

Mommydutson - if you don't mind me asking, what exactly did they say when you called?

The only think that really bothers me is that Mark's brother posted at the Pit and the only thing that he corrected that the "girl" said is that Mark's new band is not heavy metal. The heavy metal one is something that he wants to do down the road but this one is a mix.

That makes me wonder why if Creed wasn't breaking up, then why wouldn't he have "corrected" that statement as well.