View Single Post
Old 07-14-2004, 01:00 AM   #1
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
New A Perfect Circle album! Not just the remix!

This is from aperfectcircle.net, posted today on the news page:

"OK, I'd really rather sit on this one until I have all the details nailed down, but I have to let you guys know that I might have been wrong to call the new album rumors bullshit. Virgin has basically confirmed that, despite logic, a genuine new album by A Perfect Circle is to be released November 2nd, along with a remix album and the live DVD. I have no idea how this is possible, but the more I look into it, the more it seems like it's somehow true. Maynard and Billy are both contractually obligated for one more APC record under Virgin, but Maynard is hard at work recording with Tool, and Billy already has a lot of work planned for this summer, personally and professionally. I expect some hardcore speculation as this news circulates, but I'll do all that i can to separate fact from fiction and keep you all informed. More on this to come."

I'm wondering if this is unreleased material or something because I can't really see how they would have time for recording new stuff with what the members are doing now. This may be their way of settling their three-record contract with Virgin, as rumor has it they want out of that label.