View Single Post
Old 05-07-2004, 03:47 PM   #6
14Fuel
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
MrCreedFreakTN - I'm so with you................I really hope all this side stuff is only temporary. I was (just as you) very shocked to see fans turn against Scott. Just as most of us, he's gone through some rough times and as we all know his emotions come out of him very strong. So when he was having a hard time and showing it, fans turned their backs. I don't know, all I can say is I miss Creed. They were a kick ass band and I personally think that they were all in it for the music. Otherwise they wouldn't have an "army" of fans out there like they do. I really hope we have more Creed records in the future.................near future would be even better. But you have to remember that they've said multiple times that they promised each other 10 years and if it didn't work out then they'd find other ways to support themselves. Well, 10 years came and they went on "hiatus!" So to me, more than likely.............even though they haven't said it, I think they're pondering a break up. Most bands don't do side projects with everyone still in the band BUT the lead singer. And yeah, sometimes Scotts passion plays against him.............but unlike so many of us in this world today, atleast he's real.