View Single Post
Old 11-06-2005, 04:38 PM   #73
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) Yeah, that's kinda why I find it hard to believe. I mean, if someone else close to the band said that, I'd have an easier time believing it. But not someone who has (a) quit managing AB and (b) put his Creed-related stuff up for auction on Ebay. Like you said, Ct, it seems he needs some money. Maybe he is making this stuff up about AB being able to "end" Stapp's career only for the potential money he could make off the story.
He said that way before Alter Bridge released the album. Actually it was on the week before OYE was released.

Just in case I missed something, how do you know he's selling it? Hard Rock Cafe also has copies of the platinum thing... and even if it's Hanson, he's starting his own business, what's wrong in leveraging some capital ? Maybe the ones here who are rich enough to clean the ass with 100 dollar bills can take a laugh at him, but that's not my case...