View Single Post
Old 09-18-2004, 08:05 AM   #15
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by Light is Life) "Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words. "
Proverbs 23:9

You don't know a language called wisdom.
I feel sorry for you. I use discernment on your speech, and I dont agree that its wisdom as you do "
Quote: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words",

sorry! There are some great truths in what U say, but they are laced with hatred that you just cant see, and that is dangerous!

And wisdom is from the Holy Spirit, Jesus said, My sheep hear my voice, so you saying that I dont know wisdom is totally your opinion.
Quote: (Originally Posted by Light is Life) I think that you really used another "wisdom" called hate to judge me. A Christian does the works of Christ but also speaks the language of Christ. Whether you do his works... through your words I see that you neither do what he did, because you hated me and he loved me, nor speak his language, because you should have understood plainly what I meant.

A wisdom is hatred?? What!?? Where did u get that from???

You are condemning me here, saying that I am not a disciple of Jesus, therefore saying that I dont know him...That is what the enemy, Satan, does. How can I recognise the light in you when you are acting so dark!?? God doesnt judge the outward appearance but looks at the heart. Thank God that you arent him, cos we would all be eternally condemned!

How can someone like you, who claims to know more than us, want less than us to have everlasting life! John 3:16
Quote: (Originally Posted by Light is Life) "Judge not, that ye be not judged. ".
Matthew 7:1
And did U not quote Judge not, lest ye be judged? Then you accuse me of not knowing Christ...Why are U being so hypocritical?
Quote: (Originally Posted by LIL) Yes they had the sin of superiority. And the "superiority" you're seeing in me I answer the same way Jesus answered them "If I honor myself, my honor is nothing, It is my Father who honors me". You're judging that I am honoring myself, well, go on judging me, this seems to be a great way of seeking the blessings of God.

I see how your soul is full of light.
Just plain nasty and judgemental, also exalting yourself, again, as being more superior to me; You asked me to find a place where you were exalting yourself, and then when I found the evidence of it, I was accused of judging you. You asked me to give U an example. I gave it...

You eyes are blinded to the truth because someone in the church has hurt you and you need to FORGIVE them, cos satan is easily getting a door into your heart AND mind because of it.
Quote: (Originally Posted by LIL) It seems that the churches you're attending now are filling you with much light. Your words added so much to me, now I'm seeing that I was being a fool. That's why I simply can't believe in religion anymore, what it did with you, it did with me, and I got disgusted with myself.
Not discusted enough, and U are still judging the church, who are Jesus's ROCK, whether you like it or not. You still have sin and unforgiveness in your heart, you cannot be trusted.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Light is Life) Again you judge me that I'm not humble... Teach me how to be humble, judging others?
It's interesting that U took that as judgement cos it wasnt. You just assume that I will judge you cos U R blinded by unforgiveness. You said:
Quote: If I'm hearing and seeing things that are not the truth, well one day I'll find the right answers because I'm sure that I'm not the truth, differently from what happens in most religions.

So, I judged your words upon what U plainly said, and I did wish you the best, cos if you are humble like these words seem to show, you will know light...I was not attacking you there.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Light is Life) Do you really wish me the best in my journey? This seems to be a subliminal message saying "I want to see you drown in your wicked ways."

Nope, that's just the spirit of condemntation messing with your mind. I dont wish for anyone to drown! Be free from the spirit of judgement, religion and condemnation that has attatched itself to you from your past associations! You see me wrongly. And I cut off any condemnation that has attatched itself to me from these posts IN JESUS CHRIST'S NAME!

I am not sensing that this is a healthy thread though so I will do my best to leave it alone, which is what I should have done in the first place.

ROCK HARD!!!