View Single Post
Old 09-17-2004, 09:35 AM   #10
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by Light is Life) Do you believe in Jesus?
I don't. I can't do the works he did.
That's why I tried to believe more and I'll always will.
Ahhhhhh...So you dont believe in Jesus as being the Son of God.....OK, I know where U stand now...

You are not a Christian, Light is Life, so what I posted won't be your concern, I guess..... but anyone that is one and thinks that they "...need God only." please know that we are meant to be together, not separate. It is not right for man to be alone. (Genesis 2:18).
Quote: (Originally Posted by Light is Life) The true Gospel is eternally different, daily it offers a new truth to those who seek the light. I have seen a quite different Gospel than the one that they don't see.
You are assuming that they, Christians, are unenlightened compared to you...you're exalting your truth over theirs.

Quote: (Originally Posted by LIL) ...if someone says to me "I'm your brother because you need me", no this one I don't need as my brother.
I didn't say, "I'm your brother because you need me", the word of God says it. Check out Ephesians 4. It talks about the body of Christ. The Greek word, sozo means to be whole, this is where this word derives from anyways...but once again, as a non-Christian, this wont be of interest or concern to you.
Quote: (Originally Posted by LIL)
"Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.
Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.
Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself? "

John 8:51-53
Has a devil.....Nasty!.......
Jesus, the Christ, answered them after your quote and this is what He said:

54Jesus answered, "If I honor Myself, My honor is nothing. It is My Father who honors Me, of whom you say that He is your God. 55Yet you have not known Him, but I know Him. And if I say, "I do not know Him,' I shall be a liar like you; but I do know Him and keep His word. 56Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad."

57Then the Jews said to Him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?"

58Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM."

The Pharisees didnt know God to even judge God's Son the way they did!!! Saying he had a demon? How could they even discern that? Ridiculous!

You say:
Quote: (Originally Posted by LIL) The pharisees saw two "superiorities" in Jesus, he claimed to be the truth and speak the truth.
,but they judged The TRUTH as mere superiorities, 'cos they failed to see their own sin, the sin of superiority, which kept themselves and many others, in blinding darkness...

Quote: (Originally Posted by LIL) If I'm hearing and seeing things that are not the truth, well one day I'll find the right answers because I'm sure that I'm not the truth, differently from what happens in most religions.
I too, have not appreciated various churches saying that they know better than the other. How absurd!

I believe, though, that they still have something to contribute, some piece of the puzzle that fits, even though alot of the times they blow it out of proportion and forget that they don't have all the answers...

Keep that humble heart and I wish you the best in your journey.

ROCK HARD!!!