View Single Post
Old 04-25-2003, 02:24 PM   #22
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by robaustin1701
<b>I'm not trying to demonize all of you, there have been a select few who have debated quite well.

And - I'll freely admit - filing of a lawsuit is the last straw.

But frankly, if it came to the "last straw" for these fans - then Creed need to address it - swiftly. &nbsp;I'm not hearing anything from their camp at all. &nbsp;That's unfortunate, because that means their management is wasting valuable time.

You say that the lawsuit could destroy Creed's reputation. &nbsp;Ok - yes I agree it can. &nbsp;And that's just the reason they need to take action. &nbsp;Maybe it wouldn't be fair to the band. &nbsp;But it's not fair to the fans of the show to not get their money back either. &nbsp;Let them show the fans and the world that they are honorable, and have integrity in the face of adversity.

As for mean - for me that's obnoxious name calling - I've been called (for example):

"bunghole"
"buttface"

I've been MOONED (by Marcos)

And I've faced unbridled sarcasm (for example):
"I eat my toe nails!!!
--*Rob "
"You've voiced. Bu-bye then. "

It hasn't been everyone - but there has been quite a bit of it.

Sarcasm, name calling, being dismissive, stonewalling, cold shouldering are all defense mechanisms - defense mechanisms are used to get out of engaging in real rational mature conversation. &nbsp; Which some folks here obviously don't want to have.

I've attempted nothing more then to engage in meaningful debate.

--*Rob </b>
Hey, I was just playing with the bunghole thing ok I didn't mean any harm:P
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot