Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 06:00 AM   #9394
VJ Raven
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Thanks Dogstar. It's coming along really well. Since school started, I've added something like five or more chapters to it and I'm about 8 or 9 chapters away from wrapping it up. I THINK! LOL I couldn't write all summer due to scheduling, etc but when my son went back to school, it was like someone turned on a light switch. I'm now getting everything out that I wanted to during the summer. I've made a LOT of progress on it in the last year or so, hard to believe that last fall, I hardly had anything written up for it and now it's coming along so quickly that I can't breathe a lot of the time!! *BLINK*

My mentor (owner of the board I moderate on) will be published sometime later this month through a vanity press... I'm helping her with her book cover designs, so I'll be busy with that on the days I can't write. She got rejected a few times so she's going the self publishing route. I'll be going WONKY across the internet when she tells me I can start slapping the url to where one can purchase her books all over the place! Heh.

So yeah, it's been a great autumn so far.

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~