View Single Post
Old 03-14-2005, 08:21 AM   #150
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) actually, "D"...you've missed the whole point...has nothing to do with hero worship, rose colored glasses, or pedistles...but it has everything to do with RESPECTING the opinions of others...and just leaving it at that...period.

I've never read anyone that supports stapp TELL anybody else who they should and shouldn't like...i've never read anyone that supports stapp TELL those that feel that AB can do no wrong, that they are looking at them with "rose colored glasses"...i've never read anyone that supports stapp TELL anybody to quit posting because their opinions differ from the majority...beginning to get my drift there, "D" ?

You need to get out more. A LOT more. To say no one admits AB will do any wrong is ridiculous, unimportant, irrelevant, and downright false.

But even if it WAS relevant, AB has a RECORD out for fans to enjoy. Stapp has... a song.

So the comparison is ridiculous.

But beyond that, you're incessant complaining is ludicrous. You complained about the thread, and now that the thread has STOPPED complaining about Stapp, you complain about it because it's about food! What on earth do you want?

Everyone here has respected your opinions, or at least, DID, although after your most recent two posts I'm not sure anymore. We were having an argument about Stapp. Big deal. It happens. People have arguments. So someone changes the subject to food and you blow a gasket? What on earth?

Last edited by uncertaindrumer : 03-14-2005 at 08:27 AM.