View Single Post
Old 03-13-2005, 09:15 PM   #144
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Agent D: You fucking rock!!!! Everything, every SINGLE thing you said is DEAD ON!!!! I don't think anything's been better said on this entire thread. I salute you, brother!!

Danny:You hijacker, you. The Feds have been called in. Your only hope is to take this thread to Cuba and join up with Fidel.
No, seriously Danny, you do make me laugh my ass off and for that I have nothing but admiration for you. I didn't see it as 'AA' saw it. We who have known and loved you this long knew exactly what you were doing. And I, for one, am certainly glad you're here. (lmao = you didn't offer her a sandwich)

Fluttergirl:I totally understand your desire to remain silent where 'AA' is concerned, it is rather frustrating talking to a brick wall. You KNOW your opinions matter, so feel free to chime in whenever you see fit.

And finally, Ann. Ann, Ann, Ann. Wow, where to begin? I'm not going to reiterate what has already been said over the past 10 pages of this thread. But I can tell you that these 'high school tactics' have managed to make this thread light and relatively fun to come back to. But, alas, we can't have everything. And, once again, you've managed to bring the dark cloud that is your opinion back to the thread and start the debate back up. Yes, that's right, I said the dark cloud that is your opinion. Because that's pretty much what everyone here is feeling about your posts. It is really beyond me why you even come back here, or why you even bother to venture out of the Waxing Poetica forum. You KNOW you've only got a handful of people here who enjoy reading your unending hymns of praise for Stapp. And most of those people only come here when there is anything other than the lifting up of the Prophet Scott. Not really sure what it's going to take to make you see that you are so out of touch with what really is going on here. It's actually a waste of time to even TRY. So I'll just say, once again, that I'm not really sure how you can reach the keyboard to type, given where I've already said where your head is.

I can ask you this though. Is there anyway we could get you to please STOP being so patronizing and condescending in your posts? Really. That would be a breath of fresh air.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.