View Single Post
Old 03-13-2005, 08:31 PM   #143
fluttergirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) thank you for your reply, "D"...and btw...just the way i happend to post it, nothing more...sorry you took offense.

reguarding the above quote...why would you even bring that up? A child is NEVER an excuse for anything...and as a parent, myself, i believe you have stepped over the line by even making such a suggestion towards me.

Again, STAPP HAS NOT OFFERED ANY EXCUSES/REASONS FOR THE DELAY...it is the fans that choose to speculate about the why's and reasons. You're right...single parents get work done...and i'm sure that stapp is doing the best that he can do as well...i've read no evidence to the contrary.

he has released one song in three years..but i will say none of us know how many he has truely written. But, i'm sure we will find out when everything is said and done and the album is released.

well, i won't apologize for how i feel...because that's just me...and if you feel that my beliefs are a form of taunting, well, sounds like a personal problem to me...as far as begrudging people "their right to be pissed off" because they haven't gotten an album yet...got no problem with that either, again, that's yours and others choices...wanna be pissed...go for it...but don't take it out on those of us that aren't.
How is he not suppossed to take offense, when you continue to taunt him?
he made it obvious that the "d" bothered him, yet, you deemed his irritation unworthy of consideration by doing it again. we ALL know wether or not you are older than us, and we are ALL also well aware that you are a parent. That has nothing to do with wether or not you are right or wrong. and we all also know that you wont apologize for how you feel, but we also know that you simply cannot tolerate other peoples opinions, which you scream and yell about constantly. the second someone disagrees with you, YOU are the one to take it to a as you said 'highschool' level, and to patronize them to the point where many people, myself included, simply dont want to post their opinions. why?
because we're tired of fighting with you. you simply CANNOT have a conversation with the majority of this board with out belittling them, or angering them. i can honestly say, i have stayed out of many threads for the last two months, soley because i didnt want to be tempted to post, and then have to try and defend myself against you.

other trivial stuff- im sure AB has written far more than 11 songs. in fact, i bet they either have enough for an entire nother CD, or will so , by the time Stapp has even released information about another song.
and what does it say about Stapp, that he has not offered any reasons?
does he not care about his fans at all?
does he not want to keep them?
or dare i say it, does he expect a little too much, uh 'faith' from his fans?
as befit, well, a rock star, of course, what else?
im aware i havent posted in this thread yet, and this may seem a little odd, but ive read it, and oh, how i have wanted to say something...i hadnt, because i couldnt figure out a way to say something you would allow, so why try?
there it is my opinion.
lets see if you "allow" it....

-Amber

"A person should not believe in an "-ism," he should believe in himself."
-Ferris Bueller

Last edited by fluttergirl : 03-13-2005 at 08:34 PM.