View Single Post
Old 03-13-2005, 08:29 PM   #142
Agent D
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) thank you for your reply, "D"...and btw...just the way i happend to post it, nothing more...sorry you took offense.

If you're sorry I took offense, why are you doing it again?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) reguarding the above quote...why would you even bring that up? A child is NEVER an excuse for anything...and as a parent, myself, i believe you have stepped over the line by even making such a suggestion towards me.

Sorry if I crossed any line, but a lot of Stapp fans constantly use Jagger as an excuse for Stapp. I'll admit I don't know specifically who's done it so maybe you're not guilty of it. I was just trying to stay one step ahead of your argument.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) Again, STAPP HAS NOT OFFERED ANY EXCUSES/REASONS FOR THE DELAY...it is the fans that choose to speculate about the why's and reasons. You're right...single parents get work done...and i'm sure that stapp is doing the best that he can do as well...i've read no evidence to the contrary.

Okay, so he's somehow doing a great job because he's keeping his fans in the dark? He damn well knows he has a site. I'm sure he's capable of telling someone to leave us a note on there. That's what the damn thing is for.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) he has released one song in three years..but i will say none of us know how many he has truely written. But, i'm sure we will find out when everything is said and done and the album is released.

Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not psychic like some of the Stapp supporters around here. I actually need the music to be released in the CD format for me to enjoy it.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) well, i won't apologize for how i feel...because that's just me...and if you feel that my beliefs are a form of taunting, well, sounds like a personal problem to me...as far as begrudging people "their right to be pissed off" because they haven't gotten an album yet...got no problem with that either, again, that's yours and others choices...wanna be pissed...go for it...but don't take it out on those of us that aren't.

I'm not taking anything out on anyone but your constant displays of "faith" in Scott get really irritating sometimes. I'm sure you don't intend it that way but it happens.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar)

Glad you liked it, Kerri.

Quote: (Originally Posted by DangerousDan85) maybe you're just mad because i didn't ask what kind of sandwich you wanted

that's great

Last edited by Agent D : 03-13-2005 at 09:30 PM. Reason: typos