View Single Post
Old 03-13-2005, 07:56 PM   #140
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) i didn't say it was "mean-spirited"...in fact that thought never even crossed my mind...and as for "lightening" the mood?...anything is possible...i only stated an observation...and if that was all he was doing...more power to him...i'm not in his head, and i wouldn't claim to say i knew what/why he has done it.

observations from other places i've read, altho, do lead to what i have posted...want to stop a discussion without closing the thread...you change the subject...get it as far away from the origional post as possible until people loose interest and let it fall...seen it done on other bb's...and despite what Tremontana thinks, it IS a "tactic"..it's a type of thread hijack, plain and simple.

oh yeah i'm using "tactics" to "hijack" the thread and make it fade into obscurity.

anyone who's posted on Creed Feed awhile knows that i post random stuff to try to give people a laugh and "lighten the mood" as Dogstar said. Hell, I'm one of Stapp's biggest fans. I think you're over-reacting a little bit.

maybe you're just mad because i didn't ask what kind of sandwich you wanted
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell