View Single Post
Old 03-13-2005, 07:51 PM   #139
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
thank you for your reply, "D"...and btw...just the way i happend to post it, nothing more...sorry you took offense.

Quote: And whatever you do, do not, I repeat, do not play freaking Jagger card. Every Stapp fan always uses his child as an excuse. Just stop. I know plenty of parents who manage to get work done while being a single parent.

reguarding the above quote...why would you even bring that up? A child is NEVER an excuse for anything...and as a parent, myself, i believe you have stepped over the line by even making such a suggestion towards me.

Again, STAPP HAS NOT OFFERED ANY EXCUSES/REASONS FOR THE DELAY...it is the fans that choose to speculate about the why's and reasons. You're right...single parents get work done...and i'm sure that stapp is doing the best that he can do as well...i've read no evidence to the contrary.

Quote: We're drowning here, dying for some music (The guy has written one song in three years. Wow.)

he has released one song in three years..but i will say none of us know how many he has truely written. But, i'm sure we will find out when everything is said and done and the album is released.

Quote: and you're taunting us with your unwavering faith in him. If you want to be that way, then fine, but don't begrudge other people of their right to be pissed off that Scott hasn't done his album yet.

well, i won't apologize for how i feel...because that's just me...and if you feel that my beliefs are a form of taunting, well, sounds like a personal problem to me...as far as begrudging people "their right to be pissed off" because they haven't gotten an album yet...got no problem with that either, again, that's yours and others choices...wanna be pissed...go for it...but don't take it out on those of us that aren't.

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing