View Single Post
Old 03-13-2005, 07:26 PM   #138
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) I like how you put my name in quotes. Is that supposed to be insulting or some kind of half-assed attempt at being friendly? Yeah, and you're so damn respectful of other people, what with your cleverly disguised arrogance and preaching.

You can deny the rose colored glasses/pedistle/worship thing all you want but it's pretty clear you like Stapp on his high hose.

Again with the "D" thing.

Let's just stop assuming that most Alter Bridge fans loathe Stapp, okay? We're disgruntled Stapp fans who are dying for just a taste of his solo stuff. We're drowning here, dying for some music (The guy has written one song in three years. Wow.) and you're taunting us with your unwavering faith in him. If you want to be that way, then fine, but don't begrudge other people of their right to be pissed off that Scott hasn't done his album yet.

The few AB fans here are not scolding you and other Stapp fans for still loving the guy and his voice. We just get frustrated when you refuse to acknowledge the severe lack of dedication he's been showing to his fans since the disastrous Chicago concert. And whatever you do, do not, I repeat, do not play freaking Jagger card. Every Stapp fan always uses his child as an excuse. Just stop. I know plenty of parents who manage to get work done while being a single parent.

I don't see any of those people here. I don't see anybody here saying not to support Creed or Stapp because they suck. Did anybody here say Stapp sucks? I don't recall saying that. Some of us are just saying he has a bad habit of hinting at things and then not delivering.

*cough, sputter* What? Do you honestly think that a lot of the Alter Bridge fans here are former trolls? Seriously? Because I only see the longtime members of this board supporting Alter Bridge, like Dogstar, Fluttergirl, Teri, and Marcos. I don't see any noobs who joined here recently to support AB and bash Stapp. Please, name them for me if I'm missing them.

Yeah right, another observation. I'll uh take it under advisement.