View Single Post
Old 03-13-2005, 07:08 PM   #137
Agent D
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) actually, "D"...you've missed the whole point...has nothing to do with hero worship, rose colored glasses, or pedistles...but it has everything to do with RESPECTING the opinions of others...and just leaving it at that...period.

I like how you put my name in quotes. Is that supposed to be insulting or some kind of half-assed attempt at being friendly? Yeah, and you're so damn respectful of other people, what with your cleverly disguised arrogance and preaching.

You can deny the rose colored glasses/pedistle/worship thing all you want but it's pretty clear you like Stapp on his high hose.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) I've never read anyone that supports stapp TELL anybody else who they should and shouldn't like...i've never read anyone that supports stapp TELL those that feel that AB can do no wrong, that they are looking at them with "rose colored glasses"...i've never read anyone that supports stapp TELL anybody to quit posting because their opinions differ from the majority...beginning to get my drift there, "D" ?

Again with the "D" thing.

Let's just stop assuming that most Alter Bridge fans loathe Stapp, okay? We're disgruntled Stapp fans who are dying for just a taste of his solo stuff. We're drowning here, dying for some music (The guy has written one song in three years. Wow.) and you're taunting us with your unwavering faith in him. If you want to be that way, then fine, but don't begrudge other people of their right to be pissed off that Scott hasn't done his album yet.

The few AB fans here are not scolding you and other Stapp fans for still loving the guy and his voice. We just get frustrated when you refuse to acknowledge the severe lack of dedication he's been showing to his fans since the disastrous Chicago concert. And whatever you do, do not, I repeat, do not play freaking Jagger card. Every Stapp fan always uses his child as an excuse. Just stop. I know plenty of parents who manage to get work done while being a single parent.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) I do however remember this being the attitude of the "Creed Bashers" from a while back...they were the ones that were always talking/telling people about how wrong it was to support Creed, or to support stapp...

I don't see any of those people here. I don't see anybody here saying not to support Creed or Stapp because they suck. Did anybody here say Stapp sucks? I don't recall saying that. Some of us are just saying he has a bad habit of hinting at things and then not delivering.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) and look at them now...guess WHO a big chunk of those AB fans are? Yep...those "trolls" from creednet days that really didn't like Creed because of stapp...but now they sing the praises of "A"nother "B"and...well, good for them...but i wonder if anyone sees the irony in this?

*cough, sputter* What? Do you honestly think that a lot of the Alter Bridge fans here are former trolls? Seriously? Because I only see the longtime members of this board supporting Alter Bridge, like Dogstar, Fluttergirl, Teri, and Marcos. I don't see any noobs who joined here recently to support AB and bash Stapp. Please, name them for me if I'm missing them.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) of course just another "observation" to think about...

Yeah right, another observation. I'll uh take it under advisement.

Last edited by Agent D : 03-13-2005 at 07:24 PM. Reason: typos