View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 01:14 PM   #34
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise God Almighty For Nothing Is Compared Unto Thee

Nothing Stood Before Nothing Stood After Him AND NOTHING EVER WILL He,s Love And Gudiance Follows His People, JOB CRIES OUT IN HIS AGONEY!!! Job 3 20.26 WHEREFORE is light given to him that is in misery and life unto the bitter soul which long for death but it cometh NOT AMEN and dig for it more than for hid treasures, AMEN which rejoice exceedlingly And Are Glad When They Can Find The Grave Why Is the Light Gieven To A Man Whose Way Is Hid And Whom God Hath Hedged In For My Sighing Cometh Before I Eat And My Roarings Are Poured Out Like The Waters For The Thing which I Greatly Feared is come upon me which i was afraid of is come unto me, i was not in saftey neither was i quiet yet trouble came, In These Days And Hours Gods People Will Be Trialed With Fire And Left In Question As unto Job , BUT WE CANT LET GO WE MUST HOLD ON TO GOD AND LOVE HIM FOR HIS FIRE, For It Is So Easy TO PRAISE HIM ON THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN And Its So Easy To Question Him In The Valleys You May Find It Easier To Be Crazy And Fall Where You May AND PRAISE HIM AND PRAISE HIM AND HIS MERCY SHALL UPLIFT YOU, He Needs The Praise Of His People, Jesus Agony In Gethsemane, My Soul Is Exceeding Sorrowful Even unto death tarry ye here and watch with me O my Father If it Be possible let this cup pass from me, it did,nt pass BUT MY GOD PAID THE PRICE FOR ALL OUR CUPS THAT WONT PASS GIVE ME A AMEN!!! IF YA KNOW THAT CUP Matt 26.38.39 IF So BE That We Suffer With Him That We May Also Be Glorfied FOR I RECON THAT THE SUFFRINGS Of This Present Time Are Not Worthy To Be COMPARED, With His Or His Glory Romans 8.16.19
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done