View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 01:26 PM   #33
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise The Lord For He Is Worthy To Be Praised

I Hate Vain Thoughts But Thy Law Di I Love Thou Art My Hiding Place And My Shield I Hope In Thy Word Depart From Me Ye Evil For I Will Keep The Commandments Of My God Uphold Me Acording unto Thy Word That I May Live And Let Be Not Ashamed Of My Hope Hold Thou Me Up And I Shall Be Safe And I Will Have Respect Unto Thy Statues Always Thou Hast Trodden DOWN ALL O)F THEME THAT ERR, From Thy Statues For Their Deceit Is Falsehood Thou Puts Away All The Wicked Of The Earth like dross therefore I Love Thy Testimonies My FLESH TREMBLES FOR FEAR OF THEE And Im Afraid Of Thy Judgements Justice Leave Me Not Not To Mine Opressors Be Surley For Thy Serveant Good Let Not The Proud Oppress Me Mine Eyes Fail For Thy Salvation And For The Word Of Thy Righteousness Deal With Thy Servant Acording Unto Thy Mercy and teach me thy statues i,am thy servant give me understanding that i may know thy testimonies it is time for theeLord To Work For Thy Have Made Void Thy Law Therefore I Love Thy Commandments ABOVE GOLD YEA ABOVE FINE GOLD Therefore I Esteem All Thy Precepts Concering ALL THINGS TO BE RIGHT I Hate Every False Way psalm 119.113.128
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done