Thread: Far Enough
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2005, 04:44 PM   #11
no_fixd_address
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Next are you going to say that since I have to have a C-Section that I'm going to hell because I cannot have my child naturally? Next are you going to say that since I'm having a Tubal-Ligation that I'm a Nazi because it’s a form of Birth control? Next are you going to say that someone that is in-fertile is a Nazi because they cannot have children? Don't you see how ridiculous this is?

I think you are mentally ill to make quantum leaps to these kinds of absurd conclusions that you extracted from thin air.

Make sure hubby knows what the signs for post partum depression are. It goes undiagnosed because it gets worse a few weeks afer your home. If you are bio-chemically unbalanced now, which I think you are, then you are at a greater risk for depression or psychosis later. Take care of yourself.
“There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church, which is, of course, quite a different thing.”

Bishop Fulton J. Sheen