View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 08:38 PM   #1
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
New Creed song to be released?

Frankie, from P.B.F. , found something quite interesting. I'll quote it below:

Quote: http://repertoire.bmi.com/writer.asp...&cae=196474035

Don't anybody get excited...just posting this...because I found it "interesting"

Every once in awhile I check BMI...to see if any new songs have been added to Scott's repertoire...
When I checked today...the number had jumped from 37 to 42...kinda got excited thinking maybe some new song titles were there...
4 of them are just WWE(wrestling) things...with no BMI work number

38. WWE EXPERIENCE-BG CUES
39. WWE SMACKDOWN-BG CUES
40. WWE SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT-BG CUES
41. WWE VELOCITY-BG CUES

But there is a song
UNKNOWN (Legal Title) BMI Work #7503305
Credited to Scott and mark both...so it has to be a Creed song. I wonder why it's listed since they don't list every song they've ever written...just those that have been put on albums. And "Unknown" has a higher work number than Relearn Love which means it's more recent.

Sooo...looks like there is an unknown Creed song somewhere...with the title Unknown.

I got the crazy idea that wind-up...trying to create more excitement and sales for the Fantastic Four soundtrack...might have dug "Unknown" out of mothballs.
I can't believe mark would ever agree to that...feeling the way he does about his Creed past...
I know...CRAZY...but I'm putting it in writing in case it comes true

Remember I said NOT to get excited

Seems reasonable... I'd kill for new Creed songs!!! I bet Mark's best Creed riffs weren't released yet.