Old 03-05-2009, 08:16 PM   #2475
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) March 5th

"Each day we are to begin with God."

Each breath we take is a powerful reminder that he has granted us another day of life to serve him. Each heartbeat is God's drumbeat of love, reminding us that we are blessed with another minute to offer him our best. This blessing is so easily forgotten. We best remember when we teach it, show it, and live it.

These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Deuternomy 6:7

Heaven

Indeed, Indeed Very Good Wisdom Felt Post Brother Good Meat In Due Season PRAISE JESUS in some points If We Open Our Mouth We Will Be Suprised In Our Trials And Warfare Of WHATS Dwelling In Us GLORY TO GOD the precepts and the meditations Will Close Out THE ROBBER STEALER And The Father OF LIES GLORY TO GOD Sometimes What We Got To Say Now Pay Close Mind To What Im Saying SOMETIMES WHAT WE GOT TO SAY Is Not Were We Our At Spitrually but Whats Inside Us Can Be SAVING Streneth To Another Indiviual When We Our In The Mind Of Christ And Not Of Self We Our Obligated To Be At Perfect Season And Perfect Salt To Know How To Anwser Every Man And Thats To Each And All Of Us To Share Our Testimonies And What God Has Done For Us If Not In Open Dont Matter Share It With Friends Your Brothers And Sisters Righteous Art Thou O Lord And Upright Are Thy Judgements That Thou Has Commanded Are Righteous And Faithful My Zeal Hath Consumed Me Because Mine Enemies GLORY TO GOD Have Forgotten My Words YA KNOW THE WORD OF GOD SAYS TODAY IS TODAY OF SALVATION AND EVERYONES Makes Their Own Salvations Way GLORY TO GOD UP Lift His Glory To To Your Neibour In Your Own Way Dont Matter Thy Word Is Very Pure Therfore Thy Servant Love It I,am Small And Despised Yet Do I Not Forget The PRECEPTS Thy Righteousness Is AN EVERLASTING Righteousness And Thy Law Is Truth GODS NOT GOING BE RIGHT TODAY AND WRONG TOMMROW AMEN Trouble And Anguish Have Taken Hold On Me Yet Thy Comanments Are My Delights, GIVE Me Understanding Ans I Shall Live Psalm 119,137,144 PEACE, Ya,alls