Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 10:54 AM   #2472
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen And Amen

wonderfull post brother wonderfull post in those boundries YE SHALL FIND THE GREATEST LOVE THE GREATEST FRIEND THE ONLY TRUTH THE UNDERSTANDER AND NEW FOUND STRENETH for Those Also Held Spirtually Captive HE IS GREATER THAN WHAT WE OUR Higher And Higher AND WE OUR HIS CHILDREN AND WE HE IS OUR GOD THE GOD OF ABRAHAM THE GOD OF MOSES THE GOD WHO CREATED THE HEAVENS AT THE EARTH GLORY TO GOD, Psalm 69,29 36, But i,am poor and sorrowful Let Thy Salvation O God Set Me Up On High I Will Praise THE NAME OF GOD With A Song Of Thankgiving This Also Shall Please The Lord Better Than Ox Or Bullock that hath horns and hoofs PRAISE JESUS HOW WONDERFULL IS THAT NAME, The Humble Shall See This And Be Glad AND your Heart Shall Live That Seek GOD NOTHING WRONG WITH A CLOSER WALK WITH THEE GLORY TO GOD Makes Us Stronger And Wise In Him And What We Need To Keep Us Far From The Pit GLORY TO GOD For The Lord Heareth The Poor And Despise Thak You Lord Jesus Their Prayers LET THE HEAVENS AND EARTH PRAISE HIM THE SEAS AND EVERYTHING moveth theirin Wonderfull thing you pointed out in a boundrie HE HEARS THE CRYS OF OUR NEEDS AND HE IS ABOVE US As We Are A Going It WE Sometimes Be Still GLORY TO GOD AND GLORY WE KNOW HE IS GOD AMEN BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Groove Kats AND PEACE BE WITCHA,s