Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 09:03 AM   #2466
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Like A Bridge Over Troubled Water

AMEN AND AMEN I Will Lay Me Down , GLORY TO GOD JESUS spoke brother some powerfull words in parables were they And Glory To God They Were Many When He Layed Me Down HE SAID TO NOT CRY FOR ME I,AM MAKING ALL THINGS NEW AGAIN in our trials and our constant preseverance We Asked OF OUR FATHER Countinually PRESERVE My Soul GLORY TO GOD , when the storms and trials and madness comes in like a flood we sometimes go to a place where its not reconized GLORY TO GOD WHY ? because we,ve never been there before and we hold on to the precepts And Our Past Medatations And Recall All Our Council AND REMEMBEAR AND RECALL THE TIMES That Our Tears Have Been Our Only Meat And cant kwite Recall What Happend BUT WE KNOW JEHOVHOA GOD PREVAILED THE LORD OF HOST WAS THERE MAKING ALL THINGS NEW AGAIN So We It Gets To Much HIS PROMISE LONG LIVES IN OUR SPITRUAL TRIALS And What Ever Trap THE DESTROYER IS LAYING AND THE PIT HE DIGS COUNTINUALLY he Always A Diging And He Always A Knocking ONE NAME HE FEARS IS JESUS Because He Going Drip Ya He Going Move Those Dark Clouds AND KEEP YA THATS JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS