Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 01:39 PM   #1798
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Digging a hole

truth has no hidden traps in it WHEN WE LIVE IN TRUTH, we do live above reproach FOR HE IS THE SPIRT OF TRUTH, and when we start to lie to ourselves and we wont start to do that he wont let ya GLORY TO GOD HE WILL REACH YOU SOME WAY SOME HOW, AND he knows how GLORY TO GOD nobody can reach me like my father who formed me created me called me and chose me who knoweth all my coming and goings AND HE IS SO HARD TO LIE TOO GLORY TO GOD most people my brother when they lying to god he will let,em pass in one ear out the other Oh Thats Ok I,ll Get Back With Ya Later GLORYYYYYYYYY they all ways come back anyways BUT IF YOU LIKE THE OLD SONG I,VE BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH TO KNOW, you can not lie to him He Will Remind Of You OF PROBLEAMS THAT YOU THOUGHT WAS WHASHED AS WHITE AS SNOW GLORY TO GOD and u just all happy about and thats where confusion comes in GOD GETS SO TIRED of being Called Satan which reminds me of new song i wrote i wanna share it with you alls when i get time ITS CALLED DANCING WITH THE DEVIL TONITE GLORY TO GOD oh how sweet is glory when it falls down THE ONLY DRINK I KNOW OF THAT CAN MAKE BITTER WATERS SWEET THE CORNERSTONE GLORYYYYY But He Reminds Us Of Our False And Our Down Falls Not For US TO LIVE AND DROWNED IN THEME BUT TO MOVE US FOWARD sometimes its so hard to move on in glory WHEN HELL IS MAKING ITS STAND but see the kingdom of hell is making its stand proudly WHY GOD KNOWS they are whispering dont let him know we are afraid AND BEGGING FOR MECRCY BUT OH YES HE KNOWS but when we try to run from ourselfs And Run From The Truth And Try To Act As If We Our Strong Enough To Break Away FROM HIS MIGHTY WINGS just Yet AND DO IT OUR WAY even if we are saying LORD i cant live like this anymore i want a new day oh lord HE IS NOT YET THROUGH Oh My Friends We All We Know THAT MIGHTY FINSHIER so does the gentlies GLORY TO GOD BUT OH WE,VE BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH TO KNOW to where we might think we know Sh~**D THE AURTHER Thats When He Will Set Ya Back AND MAKE YOU AGAIN REALIZE I,AM THE OVERCOMER OF ALL THINGS OF ALL THINGS, that was a lovley post brother david strengeth in all things
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You