View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 09:52 AM   #11
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen!!!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) true but half of this stuff comes from it being prohibited. if people could have a drink (or even a joint) at an early age, then it would lose that appeal and people probably wouldn't care so much about it. now harder substances should be dealt with the full force of the law but an 18 year old arrested for having a beer? just plain stupid......
also if young people were raised with alcohol around them at an early at early age (and not just at parties) it probably wouldn't be abused so much.
excatley if we are raised around junkies and drunks that decreases the chance of abuse now if its forbidded it it only draws us more to being curios and being rebelous
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done