Thread: Delray concert
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 12:59 AM   #5
number1
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Delray concert

from what i read from reviews from people who went to the concert Scott was in a great form in many years. on the concert time itself however, the band experience technical problem with the sound which also contribute to the bad vocalization in the video. as to his voice is shot.... i would say Scott overwork his voice almost everytime before a show or concert. those who went to the concert said they could hear Scott rehearsaling a couple of hours before the concert. lets assume the best... 1 hour and add that with over 2 hours or concert at the night time. that will difinitely affect his vocal man. i know coz i had sang to Creed songs too with all that i got and after an hour my vocal chord was tired. if there is one advice i wanna give Scott, i would say take good care of your voice man especially before ur show and perhaps take something like entertainer secret to help ease ur vocal chord.

below is the set list, can u image how hard Scott and the rest of the bandmate had to work that night?

Bullets
Freedom Fighter
Torn
What If
Are You Ready
My Own Prison
Justify
Original Sin *NEW SONG*
Who I Am *NEW SONG*
Weathered
The Great Divide
One Last Breathe