View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 01:29 PM   #6
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Has Full Circle even gone gold yet?

Quote: (Originally Posted by nickmiller71) Basically, the music biz is really struggling right now to even keep it's head up. People just aren't buying music like they used to, and it's clear all across the board. Rock isn't dead yet, but it's certainly getting there. When you look at the whole picture, Creed aren't the only band that have struggled with sales recently, and it's a testament to how terribly the music biz is really doing right now. Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift (among others) sell a lot of records because they appeal to the age and sexual market that are still in the album sales top rankings (aka, young girls and teens). I'm really hoping that this decade brings a turn around not only in Creed's success, but in the state of the music industry in general...
AMEN AND AMEN I think about those things in my spare time it gets so anoying and agravating I pray For Strengeth So Help Me Lord And Mourn For The Days MTV Played Music BUT As The God Father Lyrics HOLD THIS DAY YOU CANT KILL ROCK IN ROLL And You Know That Should Bring Us Comforter To Turn The Channel And Let It Subside Its Hard Everywhere You Go it will turn around brother everything is only for a season Nobody Can Feel There Shoes Today Like Geroge Sung We Can Add More To The Least It Really Should inspire Us To Become Better Writers And Not Afraid To Step In The New, And Start To Count The Reasons For The Tear Our Gutiars PERHAPS One Day We Can Do A Cover Version and of course if that day ever happens i will be drunk to do so ROCK ON