Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 11:13 PM   #7754
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Today a memory struck me back, I was 14 years old, yes, I had this crush on my friends mom….yeh,. She was very gracefull I guess. An average lady, a bit overweight as now I recall….. we moved from that area of my city 10 years ago……and I haven’t seen that family ever since, cause as I latter found out; soon they moved from that neighborhood too…… alright, one day, around mid afternoon, should have been summer cause I recall the street was deserted and yes I have never taken afternoon naps ever, so I was loitering around and might have decided to visit this friend’s place to see if he is up too, afternoon time , after school, was always difficult for me cause every one in the house was asleep and I used to either ride my bike around the neighbour hood under the hot sun or watch the clouds and birds or do bug hunting around plants…….while I was close to their place, I spotted her mom and she was putting the washed clothes on the line, it was summer and I guess the streets were deserted at that time so I guess she was pretty sure no one is around, I guess she was humming some tune …hehe, ohh…. I stood their, paralyzed, mesmerized for half hour, all right, all right, this is a confession sortof, I never wanted to do that but I kept looking at her for half hour while she was lining the clothes, it was like your first love granted…..so unexpected but it was like coming true of a fantasy for me chap and yes, well, the real reason I guess why I was paralyzed at that point…well…..it also happened that on her ever bow to pick clothes from the tub, I got good view of her …… you know…her ….damn!, this memory just struck me today so I thought to make sorta confession……..