View Single Post
Old 11-22-2003, 02:04 PM   #85
Gabriel
Mark's Brother
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Look, I sense a lot of bitterness over here and I respect everyones opinions. Just understand that a lot has happened behind the scenes that is between the bandmembers. It's very easy to speculate and assign blame when you don't know the facts. I hope everybody supports all the band members in their future projects. If I had some info on what Stapp was going to do I would be the first to tell you. The plain truth is that I have no idea. Of course I'm going to report on what Mark's doing because I'm right there as he's doing it. It's not about being in a pissing contest and taking sides. Aside from being Mark's brother, I'm one of the biggest Creed fans there is. I was there from the begining as they started making their music and have been so proud of them as a band ever since. I remember them playing in front of 25 people in Tallahassee and yet the energy in the air was so palpable you could sense something big was going to happen. I'm as sad as the rest of you. Yet unlike the rest of you, I have heard what Mark is working on and it brings a smile to my face and gives me hope. Creed will always be Creed and will always have that special magic. I hope that untill Creed writes another CD Mark and Flip and Brian and whomever may join them can give you magic of a different sort. I hope Scott does whatever he needs to do to be happy and fullfilled. And, lastly, I hope that the fans will continue to support the band as a whole and as individuals.

Michael