View Single Post
Old 06-03-2003, 08:44 PM   #11
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed Ink

Quote: Originally posted by MudBaybee
I wanted to post this for those that are interested.

Since the band is on their respective vacations right now, the next issue of CREEDINK will be dedicated to heavy interaction from the fans and INK members. Once I get Dana's pics back, I am going to do a story on the WAWO party that was held this past weekend in NY. If anyone got some group shots, and want to share, please send them to me.  

Within a week or so we should be close to wrapping the next issue *yes, its true* You will be getting an email blast for more stories like those some of you sent to me in April. So if you know of anyone, or have any. Please send my way, with pics if availale. *The Mark meet n greets will make good fan stories for the mag!*

Little confused here Mud, most of us received emails last week that CreedINK was being shipped this week, not just getting finished up. So what is your deal? Not meant to be argumentative or derogatory, but we're a bit in the dark about what you're talking about.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.