Thread: Mark's singing
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2006, 10:48 AM   #74
Justify
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Mark's singing

Quote: (Originally Posted by adparaiki) Mark rides the Creed train just as much as stapp ok. who wouldn't. on every AB album it said in big bold letters (BIGGER THAN ON STAPP'S album) CREED'S MARK TREMONTI, SCOTT PHILLIPS AND BRIAN MARSHALL REAMERGE AS ALTER BRIDGE WITH NEW SIGNER MYLES KENNDY.

I think that is a good point. I think both Scott and Mark would be crazy if they didn't advertise that they are from Creed. This gets people to notice them that may not have noticed them to begin with. Those of us who were huge Creed fans know all their names and also know that they have started their own post Creed projects. People who don't follow it wouldn't know. People who didn't follow Creed closely may not know that Scott was the lead singer for Creed or Mark Tremonti was the guitarist or that the guys from Creed formed a new band named AB. I don't see anything wrong with it. Creed was huge and everyone knows that name. Theres nothing wrong with trying to attract attention to your new band or solo project by saying "hey I was with Creed". Surely everyone can agree on that.
Matthew 11:30
His yoke is easy and his burden is light