Thread: Mark's singing
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2006, 04:07 PM   #65
J-Man
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Mark's singing

Justify, I have my opinion as well as you do. I'd like to clarify a few things as I can tell there is some confusion. Stapp had mentioned in interviews that he's responsible for the 'melodies'. I know he wrote many of the lyrics, I'm not knocking that, but he is not responsible for the melodies. That is what I meant by putting him to the test. Let him come up w/ a melody.

Laying on stage did happen years ago and the Creed concert where you enjoyed his performance was also done years ago and it happened before "nap time" in Chicago, which I believe was the end of Creed.

Stapp rides on the coat tails of Creed because he uses the Creed name to promote himself. AB doesn't. It is true that members from Creed are on AB, but they do not use the name Creed to promote themselves. They started out fresh. If people purchased the cd's because they were once Creed, only Creed fans would know that, otherwise if you were not a fan how else would you know? As for Stapp, one would know because it's plastered on his CD's, interviews, and concerts.

Last edited by J-Man : 03-09-2006 at 04:16 PM.