Thread: Mark's singing
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2006, 01:37 PM   #62
Justify
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Mark's singing

Quote: (Originally Posted by RoffeDH) yes you can compare the two of them, you just have to see who can hit the tones right 100% of the time (that has nothing to do with what kind of voice you have!) and Myles does that. Who can sing in different tones like barriton and soprano and stuff like that... Myles can, Stapp can't...

Who's the better musician? Myles, he can also shread on the guitar, Stapp can't take any thing on the guitar!

The fact that Myles can play the guitar has nothing to do with his voice. We're not talking about who can play guitar here. We all know who the star guitarist of AB is anyway. If you want to compare who can play the guitar best then try comparing him to Mark.

What we were talking about was Stapp vs. Myles. (really we were talking about Mark's singing but somehow we got off topic) You can hit all the notes you want to but that doesn't make you a good singer.

It all boils down to whose voice you like better. Everyone has their own opinion. Creed sold millions of records because of Scotts voice and Marks ability on the guitar. Scott has proven himself to be a great singer. We have yet to see what Myles can do for AB's album sales. I'm ready to see how AB will sound after Myles writes his own lyrics. Don't get me wrong I like AB. I guess we need to face the fact that we will never convince each other that our personal opinion is right.
Matthew 11:30
His yoke is easy and his burden is light

Last edited by Justify : 03-09-2006 at 01:39 PM.