View Single Post
Old 01-08-2004, 12:06 PM   #68
Frankie
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jez) Middle of October....18th or 19th I *think*. It was the weekend immediately following the couple of days that he and Flip were playing in the Las Vegas golf tourney... Help me out here, Frankie...lol

Regardless of the exact date, it was taped almost a full month prior to...well, you know

Close enough Jez...Taping was from October 17th to the 19th...well before the break-up rumors.
Carrie was talking about everyone having connections to God...pretty sure all Scott said was I'm in a God band...probably referring to how many times he has heard it.

"If you happened to watch the other four episodes that preceded this one, when they do the little interviews with the other players, they ALL came off as a little arrogant. I'm sure this was somewhat scripted by the creators of the show..."

And as one who watched all previous episodes...Jez is exactly right...ALL of the players made statements along the same vein...appearing to be scripted.
Scott looked and sounded great...and again put himself out there to be scrutinized for every word and every action.
And show me a man who wouldn't notice a girl in a room dressed like the drink girl was...and I'll show you Stevie Wonder