View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 04:03 PM   #2
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Look, Johnnynips, you're new here so let me help you just a bit. Not everyone who comes to this board is a fanboy/girl of Creed. Many are, but just as many aren't. I'm not saying you are, I'm just saying there are varying degrees of fandom for Creed. That said, that means people aren't going to always agree. I really don't think Uncertain has been all that abusive in expressing his opinions about Creed. I agree that name-calling has no place here, and you should refrain from it as well.
People aren't going to agree all of the time. That's just the way it is. Personally, I think Uncertain's take on modern rock is pretty on target. I don't think I would have a problem telling the difference between Creed and 3DD, but he's right on about the other bands he mentioned.

Steve runs a pretty tight ship here and I'd say it's worked out pretty well for the most part. There's a little feature on this board that you might want to use if Uncertain pisses you off so much. Put Uncertain on your Ignore list. You can do that under your user CP.

Have a nice day .