View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 09:52 PM   #201
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
We Can Fight~PRAISE JESUS

we cant forget the precious precepts All Of Theme, Because They Are That They Are The Body Builder And The Construction And Can Cast Away Confusion Things, And It Shall Come To Pass In That Day That The Prophets Shall Be Ashamed Everyone Of His Vison When He Hath Prophesied, Neither Shall They Were A Rough Garment To Decive, Because Nothing Has Come To Pass...BUT THE LORD THY GOD Does Not Give Up, PRAISE JESUS, No Prophet I,am An Husbandman For Man Taught Me To Keep Cattle From My Youth, Ya,alls you gotta be very carefull minded To what The Spirt Is Saying The Word Is Speaking Of A Right Vessel In Spirt And Truth Who Dwells Us In Us, For Man Taught Me to Keep Cattle From My Youth, And One Shall Say Unto Him WHAT Are These Wounds In Thine Hands, Then He Shall Answer THOSE WITH Which I Was Wounded The House Of My Friends, PRAISE JESUS I,ve Got Wounds My Friends Got Wounds My Family Has Wounds My Brothers Brother Has Wonds All My Friends Have Wounds, PRAISE JESUS FROM Un Just Causes IF SO IT HAPPEND To One It Has Happend To Us All, BE NOT DECIVED.......