View Single Post
Old 08-16-2003, 01:35 PM   #30
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Yup Dogstar....Bruce still looks good in those jeans just as fine as the cover of Born in the USA...way back when.

I took my daughter to the Bon Jovi concert last March...the newspaper review was right on!! They said that Bon Jovi had perfected the art of looking like they were working hard, when in actuality they weren't. The crowd sang more than they did on some songs. They played for less than 2 hours and and talked for part of that. Don't get me wrong....we enjoyed the show. They were wonderful. IT's just that when compared to fellow NJ rocker Bruce....they weren't even close. That man sang and ran and jumped and played and sang some more. I'd love to be able to bottle up some of that energy.
The most impressive thing thought was......he truly was having fun! You can't fake it that well. He was truly enjoying himself out there. WOW!!!! I hope Stapp learns to love it and handle the fame the way Bruce has. I'd love to see Scott running around out there for another 23 years.........
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."