View Single Post
Old 07-28-2004, 01:49 AM   #31
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Here a few weeks ago satan was really toying with my mind. He was really confusing me, and actually got to the point where I thought that I wasn't saved. God kept telling me, go read you bible, go read your bible....so finnally I did, and right after I did, I had no doubt that I am a Christian. Now that I look back, I see why satan does this, because in the few days I was in disbeleif I wouldn't talk about God to anyone, because I kept thinking, if you're not saved, then what is the point in talking about God to people...you can't talk about God to people, you don't even have your own problems solved, and things like that kept entering my mind. I know it was satan lying to me, because I remember the point I was saved, and the point when I rededicated. He kept telling that stuff to me because if I beleived them, I was no use to God. Just thought I would share that story! I think now that I went through that it actually made my faith stronger. God has a big plan.....
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp