Thread: Please Don't
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2004, 10:05 PM   #3
Rulesdontapply
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hey, Well im not really sure HR. My view on love grows kind of cold right now. The more i see people and friends who date it seems it only seperates them and causes pain. especially the ones who push aside the almost assurance that it will not last forever. and depending on the person sometimes they feel the need to date as many girls or guys as they can to see ' who they match best with' or ' what kind of person they want to be with' as some friends have told me. if i was you take time and think to myself. why do i love him? why do i think he loved me? and just give yourself some time to collect yourself. the stupidest mistakes i have made with these type of situations is reacting to quickly and wanting to fix it right away. and sadly it almost always takes some time to heal and stand back up when something like this happens. i like the thought of love, of having someone to be with and to care about. and i sometimes get impatiant and try to find it thru a gf. But to shorten my rambling, there is a guy out there who cares for you so much you cant even think of it. and even if this on chooses not to. but if i was you i would console in a friend if you feel the need to talk or just feel sad for awhile, thats the biggest part of moving foward. and just think about what you want and what you think you need in someone and just have fun. life is great and full of great times. just enjoy yourself and soon things will make sense and you can move on. hope i helped cuz i dont think i know what i just said, ha. but if u feel the need to talk just im or pm me and id be glad to. feel better!! things are never as black as they seem when your on your knees. just stand up and i think youll be able to see just fine again!