View Single Post
Old 05-27-2004, 10:38 PM   #11
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Hellboy) Yes. But, how is he going to do this other than taking his own life? He wants to die so that he can end the suffering.

Not to start a religious debate or preach, or try to force my beliefs on anyone, because I don't like to do that, BUT....the only way I can explain it is, when you have Jesus and His spirit, you are here on this earth but always longing to be closer to Him and the Father in heaven....and if He is in your heart, you can experience His presence and feel close to heaven even while here on earth. It's the thing that keeps me going, being here on earth in all the hate and pain around me, but knowing I can be as close to Him as I choose to be, just by asking for His presence and peace to surround me. So you don't have to die to end the suffering. Sorry if I confused you; but that's my take on it, from my own experience.

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On