View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 03:28 PM   #8
P.U.M.A.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daniel Johns AKS RAGUEL ARCHANGEL

The Sixth Church and The Sixth Seal

church of Philadelphia(DANIEL JOHNS of the Dissociatives, formerly of Silverchair)
Raguel Archangel{'friend of God'}

Daniel Johns, angel of Philadelphia("brotherly love"), Archangel of Naphtali tribe of Israel:
"And to the angel [Daniel Johns AKA Raguel Archangel]of the church in Philadelphia['Philadelphia'="brotherly love":Raguel='friend of God']write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door,[The Door by Silverchair] and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Because thou hast kept the word of my patience,["Wait til 'Tomorrow'" by Silverchair] I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.[Silverchair Faraway Stables DVD [see 2 Peter 2:9, James 1:12] Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Him that
overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out:[i.e. The Dissociatives] and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches." -Revelation 3:7-13

"And I will clothe him with thy robe, and strengthen him with thy girdle, and I will commit thy government into his hand: and he shall be a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and to the house of Judah. And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open. And I will fasten him as a nail in a sure place; and he shall be for a glorious throne to his father's house." Isaiah 22:21-23

"Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars: she hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine, she hath also furnished her table."
-Proverbs9:1-2

"But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me[Paul], as the gospel of the circumcision was to Peter; (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen and they unto the circumcision. Only they would that we remember the poor; the same which I also was forward to do." -Galatians 2:7-10

"But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, which is the church of living God, the pillar and ground of the truth. And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed, received up into glory." 1 Timothy 3:15-16

Daniel Johns, Raguel Archangel of Naphtali tribe
"Naphtali is a hind let loose: he giveth goodly words." -Genesis 49:21

"And of Naphtali he said, O Naphtali, satisfied with favor, and full with the blessing of the Lord, possess thou the west and the south." -Deuteronomy 33:23

from A Dictionary of Angels by Gustav Davidson
Raguel
("friend of God")-- "one of the 7 archangels listed in the Enoch writings. Raguel is the angel of earth, a guard of the 2nd (or 4th) Heaven. He "takes vengence on the world of luminaries," which is interpreted to mean that, for cause, he brings other angels to account. Great as Raguel is, he was reprobated at a church council in Rome in 745 C.E., along with other high-ranking angels, Uriel among them. In Hugo, The Toilers of the Sea, Raguhel (so spelt) is a demon who "passed himself off as a saint" whom
Pope Zachary in 745 C.E. "unearthed and turned out of the saintly calendar, along with two other demons called Oribel and Tobiel." In the Revelation of John, Tishendorf, who edits this New Testament apochryphon, gives an extract from the termination MS. E: "Then shall He send the angel Raguel, saying: Go and sound the trumpet for the angels of cold and snow and ice, and bring together every kind of wrath upon them that stand on the left." This would occur after the separation of the sheep from the goats........ "

6th Seal:"And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, aqnd the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us and hide us from the face of he that sitteth upon the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb." Rev. 6:12-16
"And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and sea, Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads." Rev. 7:1-3
"After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands..." Rev. 7:9
"...These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb." Rev. 7:14