View Single Post
Old 02-05-2004, 09:34 PM   #6
ButtaSkotch
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) Ummm/ he looked like some whashed up rockstar~What a fricking un kind thing to say about a person so fricking what the guys put on a few pounds]] i dont think that makes him whashed up by a long shot~~anybody looked in a fricking Mirror Latley at there own selfs~~And yes everbody in the band doing there own thing it seems

i didnt say he was washed up rockstar..i said he looked like one...difference is, you can look like a washed up rockstar all you want, but as long as you still are a rockstar, then there's no problem....

anywho...

my whole issue was that i love the momentum of them as a group...that side projects..i dont like change. there are things that should be and are supposed to be changed..and there are certain things that should just be left alone as is...Creed should be left alone, as is....

but..i guess when you love a group, you support the good and the bad..you dont always have to agree with it, but as long as you support it, you're a-okay...and my support will always be with them....

damn..another good one bites the dust...

*i just still cannot believe what i saw last night....i cant believe thats scott*...