View Single Post
Old 10-01-2002, 11:16 PM   #6
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Re: What is a girl to do????

Quote: Originally posted by luvscott4ever
there's way too much security, they surround the whole front/back of the stage!!  My big plan is: I'm flying into Vegas Friday, gonna scope out the venue there and wait for the show to get over, try and keep track of the bus...If they stay in Vegas over nite, I'll try and follow where they go...I'm going to the show in Phoenix, so I'm hoping to follow the bus there...I'm bound and determined to meet them this trip...I went to 2 shows in August, but didn't get lucky either time!!  I didn't have a plan either!!!  I've been thinking about this for @ a month now, hopefully between my daughter and I, we will come up with something!!!  We found where the tour bus was in Cincy, but they took off right after the show, and we didn't get out in time, they were already gone when we got out of the gates!!!  
She's got her black catsuit, ropes, synchronized watch with daughter, and Mission Impossible theme song ready to go. She is a woman on a mission and I truly believe eventually she will meet her goal of meeting the band.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.