View Single Post
Old 05-25-2004, 10:48 PM   #33
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sheila63) Unfortunately, sometimes when we do that, we get hurt. You're a wonderful young woman with a lot to offer the right guy.
Yeah, it seems like we all get hurt for loving someone. Life's weird sometimes. And thank you.

Quote: (Originally Posted by KimV) At least you found all this out before you "gave yourself" to him, if you know what I mean. That would have been even more devastating!
Yes, I do know what you mean. I would have been pretty devestated if that did happen, but I can't dwell on those things, I have promised to myself that I won't think of the "What if's", or regrettings things that have happened. I cared for him and loved him, he chucked it back at me for someone else, so I will wait until someone wants my love, because I do have a lot to give.

Quote: (Originally Posted by KimV) (Man, we're really using alot of cliches here, aren't we?!) God Bless you, sweetie, and you know we're all here to support you! Take care.
There sure are alot of cliches, but they make it easier to understand. And I know that you guys are here for me, I really appreciate that, like you wouldn't believe.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006