View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 11:43 AM   #214
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Hold On To God Thread

PRAISE JESUS WE ARE MADE OVERCOMERS By Our Own Testimony THROUGH JESUS OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR, HE IS THE ONLY REAL PEACE , And The World And Society WILL IN NO MEANS, Bringeth The Heavens Down And Give You That Peace That Flows Love AND HIS STRENETH Through The Power Of The Holy Ghost, We Knoweth Who Loves Us We Knoweth Who Forbears Us We Knoweth When he Instructs Us We No Longer Disobey Him, HE IS OUR GOD And We Know, When The Time Comes We Must Do What Is Called Of Us, PRAISE JESUS, we must love and forgive as hard as it is BUT WHEN YOU THINK OF HOW He Has Loved Us And Put Up With Our Rising And Fallings, To And Fro, We Find It Easy To Obey Him , I,ve Always FEARD MY GOD, evening before i gave him complete Authertiy Of My Life MY GOD I WANT All Of Ya PRAISE JESUS....And As Far As I Know Sister I,ve Always Done What He Has Instructed Me To HE SAITH JUMP And I Say How Hi...But If I Have Disobeyed Him Out Of Ignorants i think we all have done that at one time, BUT THE LORD OUR GOD soon Corrects Us And Forgives Us.....sometimes SACRAFICE is something we share...in times of preseverance, sometimes Even Then You Must Make Sacrafice TO GO ANOTHER Or Be There For One WHO IS BOUND FOR DEATH...So LOVE IS THE ULTIMATE WEAPON That The Old LAW DID Not Have FULLY Enough, He Made All Things New Again And No Love Be Greater Than A Man Who Would Lay His Life Down For His Friends, PRAISE JESUS... And Your Right, I Agree 100 percent, We Have Got To Be Willing To Hear Each other And Try Not Disagree, And Argue And Rage, So Much Fighting Is Child Like And Pointless, Which Leads To DESTRUCTION, And to The Path Of The Destroyer ANYTHING That Tries To Taketh Your Life And Brings Confusion IS NOT THE SPIRT OF JESUS BUT Of The False Spirt That Will Decive The World BE NOT DECIVED, But PRAISE JESUS He Honors One Willing To Make The SACRAFICE Others Would,nt Go Near FOR HIS SAKE, THE WORD SAYS IF WE DIE WITH HIM, WE LIVE WITH HIM, AMEN AND AMEN THE GLORIFICATION , Is A Process, Thats Why Paul Said I BOAST In My Suffermeants Thank You For Your Testimony, PRAISE JESUS, Society Has No Place You Surley Know By Now Its Not Your Friend ...The World Will Throw You Out, BUT HE that Dwells In Us Overcame The World, And If Mother Earth is Speaking And Crying Out..... THEY WILL PRAISE HIM Before Man Kind Will..... as uncanny as this sounds The Trees the ocean Is Like Our Brothers And Sisters We Hear When They Call Praise JESUS,.............