View Single Post
Old 06-13-2005, 06:09 PM   #1
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Michael Jackson not guilty

Michael Jackson was found not guilty Monday on all counts in his trial on child molestation charges, concluding a two-year legal saga for one of the world's most well-known pop stars.
The courtroom sat silently as Judge Rodney Melville opened the jury envelopes one by one and silently read the verdict forms to himself before allowing the court clerk to read the verdict out loud. Lead defense attorney Tom Mesereau Jr. patted Jackson on the shoulder after the verdict was read. Two jurors dabbed their eyes with tissues.

Jackson showed no visible reaction in court. He then slowly, silently walked out of court surrounded by family and his bodyguards, stone-faced and looking slightly stunned. The singer briefly waved to fans.

His fans, kept behind barriers at a distance from the courthouse, shouted and wept with joy over Jackson's acquittal, celebrating a complete victory for the singer's defense team, though one that may not repair his tarnished and ever more bizarre public image.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8062350/?GT1=6657

What do you guys think about it?
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too